Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Blog Idol

This blog was originally created for two reasons...one was to share my designs and photos with the masses and the other was because my dear friend Miss Katy is a fantastic blogger and she definitely inspired me to become a fellow blogger. With that said, you can only imagine how honored I felt when she asked me to design the header for not one, but two of her amazing blogs.

First, I designed a header for her personal blog, documenting her adventures in moving from the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia to great big New York City. She is totally the bravest chick I know --> Katy Was Here



The next header I had the privilege to design was a very special blog. One of Katy's absolute favorite things in life is the Olympics. Every two years, for those couple weeks, she's the happiest girl on the planet. She came up with a great idea to share with her friends, her choice of the "Hot Olympian Of The Day". This turned from an e-mail mailing list in to an amazing blog that she started at the beginning of the Olympics in Vancouver. You'll have to read the blog to get a better explanation than that --> Katy's Hot Olympian of the Day



Thanks for the blogging motivation Miss Katy :)

1 comment:

  1. I love reading blogs of people I actually know the most. I'm happy you have one and glad I helped out. Keep it up, I will be here reading!

    ReplyDelete