Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I need some funnies....QUICK... Funny Website Of The Day #1: Cake Wrecks

So today was my big Electromyography Nerve Conduction Test...aka sticking needles in my arm and electrocuting the crap out of it. It definitely wasn't the most fun I've had but I survived :) So today seems like a good day to start my funny/favorite website blogging. Now, keep in mind that my "Funny/Favorite Website Of The Day' (FWOTD) is in no particular order in terms of entertainment value. It's more based on my mood that day.

Todays FWOTD is Cake Wrecks: When Professional Cakes Go Horribly, Hilariously Wrong. This website is a blog documenting "professionally" made cakes that turn out to be absolute disasters. Personally, I have spent hours upon hours reading through this blog and it never, ever gets old. The author of this blog, Jen, is hilarious and witty with all of her comments on these awful cakes. If you need a good chuckle, be sure to spend some time with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment